- Director of ThinkTwice Global Vaccine Institute
- Con to the question "Should Any Vaccines Be Required for Children?"
“Health authorities do not believe that your child is entitled to be educated unless he or she has first been indoctrinated and intoxicated by the demigods of vaccination. Parents who question the necessity and morality of this dangerous and invasive policy are derisively informed that unvaccinated children are a scourge on society. We are told that everyone — your children and mine — must be vaccinated or the ‘protective cocoon’ will fail. Apparently, vaccines are a colossal waste of technology unless market share is complete!
Vaccines are not legally required for your child to enter school. Each state offers legal exemptions to ‘mandatory’ injections. Health authorities rarely inform parents of their rights. If you are opposed to vaccines for your child, read your state vaccine laws and submit an exemption.
Some parents are not sure whether to vaccinate their children; it seems like a difficult decision. It may also be scary to oppose the authorities. However, vaccination may not be the right choice for your family.”
“7 Reasons Schools Should NOT Mandate Vaccines,” thinktwice.com (accessed Aug. 12, 2014)
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Scientific Advisory Board Member, Foundation for Health Choice, 2002-present
- Founder and Executive Director, ThinkTwice Institute, 1996-present
- Owner and Publisher, New Atlantean Press, 1992-present
- Medical research journalist, self-employed, 1984-present
- Member, Mensa
- BA, Psychology, College of Santa Fe, 1990
- Has lectured for the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, International College of Integrative Medicine, Autism One/Generation Rescue, Hahnemann Academy of North America, University of Virginia, and New Mexico Chiropractic Association
- Has appeared on PBS, Phil Donohue, Montel Williams, and others
- Quoted in:
- Pro & Con Quotes: Should Any Vaccines Be Required for Children?