- Con to the question "Should Any Vaccines Be Required for Children?"
“A large majority of you in the U.S. don’t realize you have a choice when it comes to having your child vaccinated or not.
Your federal and state governments have led you to believe that in order for your child to attend school, he or she must be immunized according to the mandated schedule.
Nothing could be further from the truth. You have every legal right to protect your children from the known health risks of vaccinations. Laws are in place to safeguard you against those risks — you’ve just never been let in on the secret…
Nobody — anywhere or anytime or under any circumstances — has the right or power in this country to immunize you or your children against your will and conviction.
Into every compulsory immunization law in America are written legal exceptions and waivers.”
“How to Legally Avoid Unwanted Immunizations of All Kinds,” mercola.com (accessed Jan. 26, 2010)
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to vaccines and healthcare. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to vaccines and healthcare.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- State of Illinois Licensed Physician and Surgeon
- Advisory Board, Nutrition for Optimal Health Association, Price-Pottinger Nutrition Foundation, Weston A. Price Foundation
- Founder and owner of Mercola.com, a website about health and nutrition, 1997-present
- Chairman of Family Medicine, St. Alexius Medical Center, 1988-1993
- Osteopathic family medicine physician, practicing traditional and natural medicine, 1985-present
- Member, Association of American Physicians and Surgeons
- DO, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, 1982
- BA, University of Illinois, 1978
- Contact Info:
- None found
- Quoted in:
- Pro & Con Quotes: Should Any Vaccines Be Required for Children?