- Cardiologist at Wolfson Integrative Cardiology
- Con to the question "Should Any Vaccines Be Required for Children?"
“Our children have the right to get infections. We have immune systems for that purpose… These are typically benign childhood conditions. We cannot sterilize the body [with vaccines]. We cannot sterilize our society. We need to be affected by these viruses… and we can treat it all naturally.”
Erin Burnett, “Watch Doctors Have Heated Debate over Vaccination,” cnn.com, Jan. 29, 2015
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to vaccines and healthcare. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to vaccines and healthcare.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Cardiologist, Wolfson Integrative Cadiology, Sep. 2012-present
- Director of Cardiac Rehabilitation, Department of Medicine at Paradise Valley Hospital
- Chairman, Department of Medicine at Paradise Valley Hospital
- Cardiologist, Cardiovascular Consultants, July 2002-Aug. 2012
- Chief Fellow, Lutheran General Hospital, 2002
- Cardiology Fellow, Lutheran General Hospital, 1999-2002
- Internal Medicine Resident, Lutheran General Hospital, 1996-1999
- DO, Midwestern University, 1996
- BS, Biology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1992
- Twitter handle: @TheDrsWolfson
- Quoted in:
- Pro & Con Quotes: Should Any Vaccines Be Required for Children?